Children's Car Seats
Tufts Health Together kids cruise in comfort and safety when their parents use their $25 gift card to buy a booster or convertible car seat.
Who can get a gift card to use to buy a convertible or booster car seat?
- Women who are 28 or more weeks pregnant
- Newborn to 8-year-old members
Get the right size
Please make sure you review the specific age and height recommendations of your chosen car seat before use:
Convertible car seat
Typically designed for kids 19 – 43 inches tall who weigh 5 – 40 pounds
Booster car seat
Typically designed for kids 43 – 57 inches tall who weigh 30 – 100 pounds
How to get your gift card to use to buy a car seat:
- Print an EXTRAS Reward Form (PDF) or call us for one at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.
- Mail the completed form to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 524
Canton, MA 02021-1166
- Members can get one $25 gift card toward a car seat every 12 months and two gift cards during their membership.
- You must be a Tufts Health Together member when you order and when we process your order.
- You should get your gift card in six to eight weeks.
- You cannot return or exchange your gift card.
- EXTRAS are subject to change.