We urge our Tufts Health RITogether members to get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as they are eligible. There will be no cost to you when you get an FDA-approved vaccine.
Making an appointment may take some time. But there’s help.
There are a few ways to make an appointment for a vaccine. You can:
- Use Rhode Island’s vaccine sign-up website.
- Visit websites for these local pharmacies that are providing vaccines:
- Go to Rhode Island’s town directory. Choose the website for the town where you live and then sign up for a vaccine from there. This is a good way to check for appointments close to home.
- Call us at 866-738-4116 (TTY: 711). We’re happy to help you!
Help If You Cannot Leave Home
The Rhode Island Department of Health can get you an in-home vaccine if you are unable to leave your home. Please fill out this state survey to ask for a vaccine at home.
Need a Ride?
Rhode Island Medicaid covers rides to medical appointments even if they are not an emergency. This benefit also covers rides to a vaccine appointment.
Call MTM and arrange for your ride. The phone number is 855-330-9131 (TTY: 711). You can call Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Or call us at 866-738-4116 (TTY: 711). We’re happy to help you!
Keep in mind that:
- Early supplies of the vaccine are limited.
- States determine when you are eligible to get your vaccine.
- Experts hope most people will have a chance to get a vaccine over the next few months.
- You can get the latest information at the state’s COVID-19 information portal.