Tufts Health Member Connect
Tufts Health Member Connect makes it easy to manage your health care 24/7
Our self-service tool helps you:
- Choose or change your primary care provider (PCP)
- Check if your doctor needs to get prior approval (authorization) for you to get a service
- Check the status of a claim or authorization
- View or print your member ID card, Member Handbook and Provider Directory
- Update your contact info
How to sign up:
- Visit the Tufts Health Member Connect registration page.
- Enter your member ID number and date of birth. Click "Next."
- Create your username and password. Set your password security question and answer. If you forget your password, you'll need to know the answer to your security question in order to reset your password.
- Click "Complete." You will receive confirmation that you finished registration.
- Keep a record of your Tufts Health Member Connect user ID, password and security question and answer in a safe place for future use.
Do you need help? Call us at 866.738.4116 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. We're happy to help.