Yearly Checkup and Immunization Rewards
Tufts Health RITogether helps young members get and stay healthy. We reward healthy choices with a gift card. Young members can earn a gift card by:
- Getting a yearly checkup (ages 3–9). Members earn a $25 supermarket gift card or a $25 gift card to use toward a booster seat.
- Getting a yearly checkup (ages 10–17). Members earn a $10 gift card.
- Getting a yearly checkup (ages 18 and older). Members can earn a fitness band.
- Getting recommended childhood immunizations and screenings by age 2. We’ll send you a $25 supermarket gift card.
- The current recommended childhood immunizations and screenings include: four DTaP, three Hib, four PCV, three Hep B, three IPV, three Rota, one Hep A, one MMR, one Varicella, a blood lead screening and two flu shots. Your child’s doctor will talk to you about the best time to get these immunizations. We’ll also mail you reminders around the time when your child should get these immunizations.
How to get this benefit:
- Print an EXTRAS Reward Form (PDF). Or call us to request a form at 866-738-4116 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. We're happy to help.
- Bring the form with you when you go to your or your child’s doctor.
- Fill out the information with the doctor. Have the doctor sign the form.
- Make a copy of the form for yourself.
Mail the completed form to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 524
Canton, MA 02021-1166
Watch the mail for your gift card. It should arrive in six to eight weeks.
Note: You must be a Tufts Health RITogether member at the time of the doctor visit(s) and when we process your EXTRAS Reward Form.