- Tufts Health Together
- Benefits + Costs
- My Information + Tools
- Behavioral Health (mental health and/or substance use)
- Children's health
- Disease Management Coaching Programs
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's health
- 24/7 NurseLine
- Integrated care management
- Medication safety
- Urgent Care Situations
- Utilization Management
- Additional Resources
- In the Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Plan Selection and Fixed Enrollment Periods
- Helpful Information
Disease Management Coaching Programs
If you or your family members have asthma, diabetes, heart failure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), we want to help.
Our disease managers help you deal with your symptoms, and visit the hospital or the emergency room less often. They will help you set healthy goals and a plan to achieve them.
Learn more about your condition and healthy living:
- We have programs for asthma, diabetes, heart failure and COPD. They offer information about taking medications and how to avoid things that can make your symptoms worse.
- Visit our Health and Wellness page to find information, tools and assessments to help your family stay healthy
Reach Your Health Goals with Good Measures
Want to manage your weight and improve your diet? Sign up for Good Measures, a breakthrough nutrition coaching program. It can be tailored just for you, and you can work one-on-one with a registered dietitian. To enroll, please visit us at goodmeasures.com/tuftshealthplan or call 844.398.9510.