- Tufts Health Together
- Benefits + Costs
- My Information + Tools
- Your Health
- Additional Resources
- In the Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Plan Selection and Fixed Enrollment Periods
- Helpful Information
Get expert advice
We understand how important feeling in control of your health is, and that means you need timely information and advice. Whether you're concerned about a relatively minor problem like a skin rash, or an ongoing condition like diabetes, we’re here to help with our 24/7 NurseLine at 888.MY.RN.LINE (888.697.6546).
Reach a registered nurse any time, day or night, for answers to any health questions. Our 24/7 NurseLine nurses can help if you:
- Need help deciding whether or not you should go to the emergency room
- Want advice about treatment options
- Have questions about prescriptions or medical procedures
- Need to find a doctor or hospital
- Want to learn more about an ongoing condition
If you have questions or would like more information about our 24/7 NurseLine, call us at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.
Our 24/7 NurseLine does not replace a doctor. If you need immediate medical attention, you should call 911, go to a nearby emergency room, or for behavioral health (mental health and/or substance use) emergencies, you should contact your local emergency services provider. For non-urgent issues, you should contact your health care provider.