- Tufts Health Together
- Benefits + Costs
- My Information + Tools
- Your Health
- Additional Resources
- In the Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Plan Selection and Fixed Enrollment Periods
- Helpful Information
You only have one life, and we want to help you make it a healthy one! You can count on us to give you practical information, valuable resources and expert advice to help you stay healthy.
Support to enhance your health
We offer one-on-one coaching, tips, programs and resources to help you get healthy and stay healthy. Based on your health, a Tufts Health Plan care manager may reach out to offer you support.
We offer prevention and treatment programs for:
- Behavioral health (mental health and/or substance use)
- Disease management coaching programs
- Children’s health
- Smoking cessation
- Women’s health
- Call our 24/7 NurseLine 888.MY.RN.LINE (888.697.6546) if you have questions about your prescriptions, procedures, symptoms, etc.
- Talk with our team if you need help finding resources for housing, nutrition or other issues that affect your health.
- Visit our online Health and Wellness page for health information you can trust.
Call us at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help you get the care you need.