- Tufts Health Together
- Benefits + Costs
- My Information + Tools
- Your Health
- Additional Resources
- In the Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Plan Selection and Fixed Enrollment Periods
- Helpful Information
For Tufts Health Together Members Enrolled in Our MedSolis mCompanion Program
As of July 25, 2019, we will no longer offer the MedSolis mCompanion program. You can continue to work with your care manager and your doctor to manage your heart failure.
You can keep the scale and blood pressure cuff to help you manage your health. We ask that you return the tablet and charger. Please follow these steps:
- Remove the UPS drop-box location sheet and the return-address labels from the box we sent you.
- Wrap the tablet in the bubble wrap and place it securely inside the box.
- Seal the box shut.
- Place the return label directly over the label that shows your address. The return label should completely cover your address.
- Please drop off the box at one of the UPS drop-box locations on the sheet.
We hope you will continue to participate in your heart failure education program. If you have any questions, please contact us at 888.257.1985, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.