- Tufts Health Together
- Benefits + Costs
- My Information + Tools
- Your Health
- Additional Resources
- In the Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Renew Your Coverage
Tufts Health Together
With Tufts Health Together, our MassHealth plan, you get all the benefits of MassHealth, including:
- Visits to doctors and specialists
- Prescription drugs for kids ($1 to $3.65* co-payment for ages 21 and over)
- Over-the-counter drugs for kids with a doctor’s prescription ($1 to $3.65* co-payment for members age 21 and over)
- Eye exams and eyeglasses, and other discounts**
- PLUS Tufts Health Together EXTRAS and services
* Pharmacy co-payments for covered generic, preferred brand-name and select over-the-counter drugs are $3.65. Drugs for diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol have a $1 co-payment.
** MassHealth covers eyeglasses for MassHealth-eligible members. You can choose from MassHealth's selection of FREE eyeglasses.
Learn what to do when it's time to renew your MassHealth and Tufts Health Plan coverage.
Check out our Online Health Guide for the latest health news and advice.