- Tufts Health Together
- Benefits + Costs
- My Information + Tools
- Documents and Resources
- Health Information and Tools
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Renew Your Coverage
Tufts Health Together
With Tufts Health Together, our MassHealth plan, you get all the benefits of MassHealth, including:
- FREE visits to doctors and specialists
- FREE prescription drugs for kids ($1 to $3.65* co-payment for ages 21 and over)
- FREE over-the-counter drugs for kids with a doctor’s prescription ($1 to $3.65* co-payment for ages 21 and over)
- FREE eye exams and eyeglasses, plus other discounts**
- PLUS Tufts Health Together EXTRAS and services
* Pharmacy co-payments for covered generic, preferred brand-name, and select over-the-counter drugs are $3.65. Drugs for diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol have a $1 co-payment.
** MassHealth covers FREE eyeglasses for MassHealth-eligible members. You can choose from MassHealth's selection of FREE eyeglasses.
Learn more about which drugs are covered and how much you'll pay for a drug by checking the Preferred Drug List (PDF).
Renew Your Coverage
Learn what to do when it's time to renew your MassHealth and Tufts Health Plan coverage.
News and Updates
Get updates to your plan, and read important health care news.
Stay informed. Stay healthy.
Check out our Online Health Guide for the latest health news and advice.