- Tufts Health RITogether
- Benefits + Costs
- My Information + Tools
- Your Health
- Additional Resources
- Renew Your Coverage
- Frequently Asked Questions
Tufts Health Member Connect
Tufts Health Member Connect, our self-service tool, is an easy way to manage your health care 24/7.
- Choose or change your primary care provider (PCP)
- Check if your doctor needs to get prior approval (authorization) for you to get a service
- Check the status of a claim or authorization
- View or print your member ID card, Member Handbook and Provider Directory
- Update your contact information
- Fill out your confidential digital health assessment
How to sign up
Step 1: Begin the registration process
Visit the Tufts Health Member Connect registration page.
Enter your member ID number and your date of birth. Then click "Next."
Step 2: Set up your account information
On the next screen, create your username and password, and set your password security question and answer. If you ever forget your password, you'll need to know the answer to your security question in order to reset your password.
Click the "Complete" button. You will receive confirmation that you finished the registration process.
Keep a record of your Tufts Health Member Connect user ID, password, and security question and answer in a safe place for future use.
Need help? Call us at 866.738.4116 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. We're happy to help.