- Tufts Health Direct
- Benefits + Costs
- My Information + Tools
- Your Health
- Additional Resources
- In the Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
Utilization management (care coordination) is how we make sure you get the right care and services in the right place.
When you leave a 24-hour care facility (like a skilled nursing facility or rehabilitation hospital), our utilization management aftercare program helps you get the care and services you need to keep getting better.
Our care managers will help you:
- Learn about your condition or managing your disease
- Get individual and integrated care
- Develop a plan to get and use the services you need
- Improve your overall health
To learn more about our utilization management program, call us at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 888-391-5535), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.