Integrated care management
Care management is everything we do to help you get and stay healthy.
To make sure you get the best possible care, we use an integrated care management model. This model means that, when appropriate, our medical, behavioral health (mental health and/or substance abuse), and social care managers work closely with you and each other to coordinate the care you need.
We provide three types of integrated care management services:
- Complex care medical management
- Extra services to help you manage your ongoing medical and behavioral health conditions
- Behavioral health intensive clinical management (ICM)
- A greater level of support and services for your behavioral health care
- Social care management
- Services to help with more than health care issues, such as food, clothing, and/or housing
If you have specific medical needs and conditions, such as a high-risk pregnancy, cancer, HIV/AIDS, a behavioral health problem, or any other ongoing health condition, we can:
- Help you make and keep appointments
- Customize health information for you
- Help you find out what resources and benefits you can get
- Coordinate your care with your doctors
- Help you learn about alternatives and resources for continuing care, and how to obtain it when your benefits are exhausted
Call us at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 888-391-5535), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., to talk to a care manager. We’re happy to help.