- Tufts Health Direct
- Benefits + Costs
- My Information + Tools
- Behavioral Health (mental health and/or substance use)
- Children's health
- Disease Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's health
- 24/7 NurseLine
- Integrated care management
- Medication safety
- Urgent Care Situations
- Utilization Management
- Additional Resources
- In the Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
Managing Your Asthma
Our asthma programs may help you avoid trips to the emergency room and live with fewer asthma symptoms.
We have information, tools and team members to help you manage asthma.
Our doctors, nurses and other health care professionals want to help members with asthma stay healthy. We can work with your primary care provider and help you develop an asthma action plan. And we may remind you about the tests and appointments you should have each year.
- Read our Living better with asthma guide
- Visit our Health and Wellness page for information to help improve your health
- Learn more: American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Learn more: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute