Behavioral Health (mental health and/or substance use)
We make different types and levels of behavioral health (mental health and/or substance use) services available to you based on the services you need and any medical conditions you have.
To make sure you get the best possible care, our care managers can:
- Monitor and coordinate your treatment
- Review your needs for ongoing care
- Make sure you have timely and easy access to the care you need
- Give you information about community-based services
- Work with you to improve your and your family’s health
- Make sure your care continues smoothly if you change primary care providers (PCPs) or plans
Our behavioral health services include:
- Depression resources
- Emergency Services Program (ESP) providers
- Family stabilization team (FST) services
For more information, or if you need help finding a behavioral health provider, call us at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 888.391.5535), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can also visit our Online Health Guide for additional resources.