- Tufts Health Direct
- Benefits + Costs
- My Information + Tools
- Your Health
- Additional Resources
- In the Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
Your Member ID CardOnce you're enrolled in Tufts Health Direct, you'll get a member ID card. This card has important information for you and your providers.
- Always show your ID card when you go to a health care provider or pharmacy.
- If your ID card is ever damaged, lost, or stolen, call us right away at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 888-391-5535), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We will send you a new card.
With Tufts Health Member Connect, you can manage your health care 24/7 and do things like:
- Choose or change your primary care provider (PCP)
- Check if your PCP needs to get prior authorization (permission) for you to get a service
- Check the status of a claim or an authorization
- Update your personal information