- Tufts Health Direct
- Benefits + Costs
- My Information + Tools
- Behavioral Health (mental health and/or substance use)
- Children's health
- Disease Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's health
- 24/7 NurseLine
- Integrated care management
- Medication safety
- Urgent Care Situations
- Utilization Management
- Additional Resources
- In the Community
- Frequently Asked Questions
Disease Management Coaching Programs
If you or your family members have asthma, diabetes, heart failure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), we want to help.
Our disease managers help you deal with your symptoms, and visit the hospital or the emergency room less often. They will help you set healthy goals and a plan to achieve them.
Learn more about your condition and healthy living:
- Our guides about asthma, diabetes, heart failure and COPD have information about taking medications and how to avoid things that can make your symptoms worse
- Visit our Health and Wellness page to find information, tools and assessments to help your family stay healthy
Reach Your Health Goals with Good Measures or Omada
Want to manage your weight and improve your diet? Sign up for Good Measures, a breakthrough nutrition coaching program. You can work one-on-one with a registered dietitian who will tailor a program just for you. To enroll, please visit Good Measures or call 844.398.9510.
Are you at risk for diabetes or heart disease? You may be eligible for Omada, our 16-week lifestyle program. With Omada, you’ll have access to interactive lessons, an online community and support from a coach. And you’ll get a wireless scale connected to your personal account. The digital program helps you make small changes that can make a big difference in your health — and your life. Visit Omada or call 888.987.8337 to find out if you qualify.