- Massachusetts Open Enrollment 2015
- What's Changing in 2015?
- Federal Poverty Level
- Federal and State Subsidies
- Need Help Enrolling?
- Paying Your Premium
Tufts Health Direct Members (unsubsidized)
As a Tufts Health Direct member enrolled through the Health Connector, your coverage will end on December 31, 2014. In order to keep your coverage, you will need to take action during Open Enrollment, beginning November 15, 2014.
To keep your health care coverage, you must take action during Open Enrollment.
- If you haven't done so already, go to MAhealthconnector.org today to enroll in a plan, such as Tufts Health Direct.
- Enroll in your new plan now! Take action early so you don't have to worry about your coverage ending in December 2014.
- You must enroll in a plan and pay your premium before December 23, 2014, to have coverage on January 1, 2015.
- The state has likely sent or will send you information in the mail to let you know exactly what you need to do and what your options are.
- Once you enroll in a plan through the Health Connector, you should receive a member ID card with your new information.
Again, keep an eye out for important mail from the state (and from Tufts Health Plan, if you’re a member).
Looking for small-group coverage?
If you’re an employer looking for affordable small-group coverage, you can apply for Tufts Health Direct coverage through our partner HSA Insurance. HSA is the region's largest insurance marketplace for individuals and small business. Easily compare plans, enroll, and pay online in just minutes.
Take action early. Learn about group coverage options and enroll in Tufts Health Direct today.