- Massachusetts Open Enrollment 2015
- What's Changing in 2015?
- Federal Poverty Level
- Federal and State Subsidies
- Need Help Enrolling?
- Paying Your Premium
If you’re currently enrolled in a ConnectorCare plan (an affordable, silver-level Health Connector plan with federal and state subsidies to help you pay for your health insurance costs), your coverage will end on December 31, 2014. Assuming your eligibility does not change, you may still qualify for the same affordable plan offered by the Health Connector in 2015.
To keep your health care coverage, you must take action during Open Enrollment.
- If you haven't done so already, go to MAhealthconnector.org today to apply for and enroll in a plan, such as Tufts Health Direct.
- Apply for and enroll in your new plan now! Take action early so you don't have to worry about your coverage ending in December 2014.
- You must apply, enroll in a plan, and pay (if you owe a premium) before December 23, 2014, to have coverage on January 1, 2015.
- If you choose a ConnectorCare plan based on your eligibility, your costs should be similar to what you pay today, or may even be lower.
- The state has likely sent or will send you information in the mail to let you know exactly what you need to do and what your options are.
- Once you enroll in a plan through the Health Connector, you should receive a member ID card with your new information.
Again, keep an eye out for important mail from the state (and from Tufts Health Plan, if you’re a member).
And check this site often for more information and updates, as well as links to more tools and resources to help you understand your options and make educated choices.