- Massachusetts Open Enrollment 2015
- What's Changing in 2015?
- Federal Poverty Level
- Federal and State Subsidies
- Need Help Enrolling?
- Paying Your Premium
What Does This Mean For Me?
What do I have to do?
Depending on what health insurance program you have today, you may need to apply and enroll or reapply and re-enroll in a health plan to make sure you remain covered in 2015.
- To apply for a health plan, visit MAhealthconnector.org today.
- If you need to make a change, you should have received or will receive information in the mail from the state.
- If you are a Tufts Health Plan member, we’ll also continue to send you more information about what you need to do to keep your health care coverage in 2015.
Make sure to watch your mail closely.
To learn more about what changes may apply to you or someone you know, select your health insurance program below.
Not sure what program you have? Check your health insurance program and/or health plan ID card(s), or call your health plan.
MassHealth (includes Tufts Health Together members)
Commonwealth Care (includes Tufts Health Forward members)
Tufts Health Direct (includes ConnectorCare)
Use our interactive cost and eligibility tool to help determine which of our plans you may qualify for in 2015.
Check this site often for more information and updates, as well as links to more tools and resources to help you understand your options and make educated choices.