- Health Information + Tools
- Behavioral Health + Substance Use Disorder
- Digital Tools
- Immediate Care
- Preventive Care
- Understanding + Choosing Quality Health Care
- Unlock a Healthier You
- Well Member Update
Get In Shape for Summer and Save
Fitness + Exercise Discounts
As an incentive to our members to get fit and stay healthy, we offer a number of opportunities to save on fitness center initiation and membership fees.
These offers apply at a wide range of fitness centers, both in and out of our network. Take advantage now so you can look and feel your best this summer!
Fitness Club Rebate
Many plans include a mail-in fitness rebate. Check with your employer or contact Tufts Health Plan to confirm you are eligible for this rebate.
Qualified members receive a rebate on fitness center membership and certain group exercise classes. Check your benefits for what is included in the rebate and the amount allowed on your plan. It’s simple! Once you’ve been a member of Tufts Health Plan for at least four months, you’re eligible for the rebate.
Your fitness costs must meet the following criteria for the rebate:
- The fitness center must offer cardio and strength-training machines and other programs for improved physical fitness. The rebate does not include martial arts centers, gymnastics centers, country clubs, aerobics-only or pool-only centers, sports teams and leagues, social clubs and tennis clubs, personal trainers, sports coaches, or the purchase of personal or at-home exercise machines.
- Some of our group plans will also rebate the cost of certain group exercise classes.* Classes held in a residential setting or dance classes are not included. You must check your benefits to see if group exercise classes are included on your plan.
*Group exercise classes include, but are not limited to: yoga, pilates, aerobics, Zumba, and kickboxing.
Based on your plan, Tufts Health Plan will pay up to the allowed amount of your costs paid for the year. The fitness rebate benefit varies depending on the plan you are on. Make sure to check your benefits to determine what fitness rebates you are eligible for. You can request your rebate online or mail in the rebate form along with your documentation.
Now you can save on more things than ever to keep you active and feeling your best. It’s all available through the International Fitness Club Network (IFCN) beginning on January 1, 2018.
Get discounts at over 14,000 health and fitness facilities across the U.S. You can even try before you join with a FREE one-week trial membership at any facility you like.* Get discounts at facilities like Boston Sports Clubs, Anytime Fitness, Curves, CorePower Yoga.
Rather Workout at Home?
Save 10-40% on a wide array of fitness products, including exercise equipment, trackers, DVDs, and appliances through popular vendors.
Rather Race to Get Your Workout?
Save up to 15% off registrations to popular national and local races.
Other discounts include:
- Up to 25% off online workout subscriptions
- Up to 90% off magazine subscriptions to Shape, Rachel Ray Everyday, and Eating Well
Start saving today!
To learn more or to find a participating fitness center, go to preventure.com/ifcn-tufts. If you are prompted for a password, use “Fit4You”.
*Vendor discounts subject to change. Specialty clubs and studios, such as martial arts, yoga, spin and personal training centers may offer different “trial” offers. Please inquire with the owner or membership department at these centers to verify offer.
Please note: You must register on ChooseHealthy.com to take advantage of all their benefits. Shop ChooseHealthy.com and receive up to a 50% discount on a variety of fitness products including workout gear, wearable fitness trackers, exercise equipment, and more.
The ChooseHealthy Health Library can help you better understand the many choices you have in health care today. In this library you will find:
- ways to get active and stay active
- videos and motivational guides
- tips and tools on how to manage a health condition
- learn to stress less and manage pain, and more!
You may also save on acupuncture and massage with Choosehealthy.com.
Fitness Together Personal Training
You and your plan dependents receive a 10% discount off the purchase price of personal training packages and a free initial fitness evaluation at participating Fitness Together facilities.
Already belong to a Fitness Together participating facility? Terrific! You are eligible to receive a 10% discount off the purchase of personal training packages of 36 sessions or more!
How it Works:
- Prior to beginning your training at Fitness Together, you'll receive a comprehensive fitness evaluation and work with their trainer to establish specific goals. The evaluation measures your weight, body fat, circumferences, blood pressure, upper and lower-body strength levels, cardio endurance levels, and flexibility.
- The trainer then designs a customized workout program to help you achieve those goals.
- Workouts include warm-ups, stretches, and a variety of strengthening exercises that can range from weight lifting to yoga, Pilates, kickboxing, and more.
- One-on-one sessions take place in private studios that allow for maximum attention and support from your personal trainer.
- Trainers will assess your progress on an ongoing basis, and can also provide nutritional counseling and body composition testing.
- Find a participating Fitness Together location near you.