- Health Information + Tools
- Behavioral Health + Substance Use Disorder
- Children and Adults with Special Needs
- Digital Tools
- Immediate Care
- Preventive Care
- Protection Against Domestic Violence
- Save a Loved One's Life
- Understanding + Choosing Quality Health Care
- Unlock a Healthier You
- Well! Magazine
Children and Adults with Special Needs
Tufts Health Plan provides benefit explanation and clinical support to members and their dependents who have special needs. To better understand the benefits you may be eligible for, log on to check your benefits, refer to your Evidence of Coverage document, or contact a Member Services Specialist.
In addition, we've put together a list of local, regional and national organizations, which provide support, information and resources for both people with special health needs and those who care for them.
- "Directions" is an organizing notebook and a resource guide for families of children with special health care needs.
- Family Ties Resource Directory: A statewide, parent-run information, resource, referral and parent-to-parent network for families of children with disabilities, special health care needs or chronic illnesses, and professionals.
- Massachusetts Family Voices: Consists of families who have children with special health needs, as well as caregivers, professionals and friends whose lives have been touched by these children and their families.
- Department of Public Health Information, referral and advocacy services for children with disabilities.
- Federation for Children with Special Needs: A coalition of parent groups representing children with special needs and their families.
- Catalog of Health and Human Services
- New England Index
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities
- Easter Seals
- Family Village
- Federal Disability Information