- Health Information + Tools
- Behavioral Health + Substance Use Disorder
- Children and Adults with Special Needs
- Digital Tools
- Immediate Care
- Preventive Care
- Protection Against Domestic Violence
- Save a Loved One's Life
- Understanding + Choosing Quality Health Care
- Unlock a Healthier You
- Well! Magazine
Suggested Questions to Ask When Selecting a Behavioral Health Provider
Once you have some names, take some time to call the providers to obtain more information about their practices.
Your questions may include:
- Does the clinician have experience treating your type of condition?
- Is the clinician accepting new patients?
- What hours are available for appointments?
- How does the provider run the session, and what is the provider's expectation of the patient?
- What is the visit cancellation policy?
- Does the clinician focus on a particular age group, such as adolescents or seniors?
- What determines the course of treatment, and when is treatment considered completed?