- Health Information + Tools
- Behavioral Health + Substance Use Disorder
- Children and Adults with Special Needs
- Digital Tools
- Immediate Care
- Preventive Care
- Protection Against Domestic Violence
- Save a Loved One's Life
- Understanding + Choosing Quality Health Care
- Unlock a Healthier You
- Well! Magazine
Behavioral Health + Substance Use DisorderTufts Health Plan provides a wide range of behavioral health and substance use disorder information, tools and support for our members.
Understanding Your Behavioral Health Benefits for:
- Outpatient services
- Emergency and inpatient behavioral health & substance use disorder services
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Services for Autism Spectrum Disorders
Looking for a Behavioral Health Provider?
- Which behavioral health professional is right for you?
- Questions to ask when choosing a provider
- Search for Behavioral Health providers
Informacion de TDAH, Depresión, Uso de Alcohol y de Sustancias, y Programa de Gestión de Casos
- Uso de Alcohol y de Sustancias
- Trastorno de Hiperactividad/Déficit de Atención (TDAH)
- Programa de Gestión de Casos
Have Questions?For employer-sponsored plan members, please call the Tufts Health Plan Behavioral Health Department at 800-208-9565. We are available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For Tufts Health Direct, Tufts Health Together, or Tufts Health Unify members, please call our member services team at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 888-391-5535). We are available Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.