- Health Information + Tools
- Behavioral Health + Substance Use Disorder
- Children and Adults with Special Needs
- Digital Tools
- Immediate Care
- Preventive Care
- Protection Against Domestic Violence
- Save a Loved One's Life
- Understanding + Choosing Quality Health Care
- Unlock a Healthier You
- Well! Magazine
Health Information + Tools
Helpful Resources to Keep You Healthy
We’re on a mission to help our members stay healthy. But life gets busy and we know it’s not easy to make healthy lifestyle choices every day. Use the tools and resources here to manage your health so you can live a longer, healthier life. And of course, be sure to talk about all of your health care concerns with your doctor.
We provide a wide range of behavioral health and substance use disorder information, tools, and support to help you take full advantage of your mental health benefits, including:
- Outpatient behavioral health and substance use disorder benefits
- Emergency and inpatient access to behavioral health & substance use disorder services
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Services for Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Using your mental health benefits
Online Health Library
We’ve designed this library of disease and condition content to help you make better health decisions. You can browse health information, check your symptoms and use the decision tools to better understand health procedures, medical tests, and health issues.
- Healthwise Health Library | Biblioteca de salud en línea
- Medline Plus health check tools and calculators
Preventive Care & Immunization
Use the information in these tools to talk with your doctor or nurse about what’s best for you and your family. Answer a few questions to see what the experts recommend to keep both adults and children healthy:
Complex Care Management
The Tufts Health Priority Care program is designed for members with complex medical needs, such as cancer and multiple sclerosis. The program is intended to support the care prescribed by your doctor, and is available at no cost to members.
Health & Wellness
Our nurse care managers are on-call to help members who have chronic illnesses and short-term health conditions like high-risk pregnancy. Depending on the condition, our nurse care managers can work with you on specific ways to improve your health, and directing you to online resources, social services, pharmacy services, and others. Programs include:
- Healthy Babies
- Women's Health
- Living with Chronic Conditions
- Living with Serious Illness
- Quitting Smoking
- Stress Management
LGBTQ Health + Wellness
We pride ourselves in providing services that are innovative, compassionate and culturally sensitive for our members and their health care needs. Transgender services covered by Tufts Health Plan include gender affirming surgery, hormone therapy, and behavioral health services related to a member’s gender identity. We feel it is important to provide care that is essential to our LGBTQ members.
Understanding and Choosing Quality Health Care
Our provider networks include some of the best doctors and leading hospitals in the world. Research shows that people who take part in decisions about their own health care are more likely to get better faster. The following can help you actively participate in the care provided to you and your family:
Protection Against Domestic Violence
If you or a family member are in immediate danger, call 9-1-1 at once.
The following resources will help you learn more about domestic violence, including identifying the warning signs, domestic violence laws, and what to do if you or a loved one have been affected:
- Massachusetts Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence (Jane Doe, Inc)
- Casa Myrna Vazquez
- New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Rhode Island Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Children and Adults with Special Needs
Tufts Health Plan provides benefits explanations and clinical support to members and their dependents that have special needs. To better understand what you’re eligible for, log on to check your benefits, or refer to your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) or member handbook.
In addition, we created a list of organizations which provide support, information, and resources for both people with special health needs and those who care for them:
- Family TIES Resource Directory
- Massachusetts Family Voices
- Federation for Children with Special Needs
- Catalog of Health and Human Services
- Easter Seals
Our member magazine, Well!, is mailed once a year, and features current wellness topics and benefit highlights. View our current edition.