Chronic Condition Management Programs
Our nurse care managers are ready to help
Depending on the condition, nurses work with members on specific actions to offer the best opportunity for improved health and cost reduction. Participants are also educated about online resources, social services, pharmacy services, and other resources.
- Chronic Kidney Failure and End Stage Renal Disease
- Heart Failure
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Inpatient Care Management and Transition to Home
- Online Interactive Tools (including the following, and many more):
- Joint Replacement
- Back Pain
- Acid-related Reflux Disorders
If you would like more information about programs to help you manage your health, please call Tufts Health Plan Member Services at the number on your member ID card.