← Well Fall 2022
Introducing the Wellthy Caregiver Support Program
In honor of National Family Caregivers Month this November, we wanted to let you know about Tufts Health Plan’s collaboration with Wellthy, a leading caregiving support solution for families managing care needs across all phases of life.
Wellthy is a digital care concierge service that provides personalized support to help you tackle the logistical and administrative tasks of caring for the ones you love, including yourself. We are providing Wellthy to members1 to alleviate the time-consuming caregiving tasks such as scheduling appointments, locating care facilities, and finding in-home aides for those in your family requiring care, so that you can focus on your other responsibilities.
Wellthy supports Tufts Health Plan members and their families who are navigating:
- Childcare: For families balancing parenthood with career and personal life
- Aging: For families navigating aging-related concerns
- Special Needs: For families with unique care needs or disabilities
- Veterans Support: For heroes and their families who are navigating benefits
- Financial Hardship: For hard-working individuals feeling financially strained
As a Tufts Health Plan member, you and your entire family, regardless of whether or not they are a dependent on your health plan, have access to Wellthy. Sign up to create a Care Journey and get instantly matched with a dedicated care expert today.
Wellthy complements Tufts Health Plan’s care management services and support. To learn more and register, visit wellthy.com/caregivingmembers.