- Tufts Health Together EXTRAS
- Asthma Screening
- Children's Car Seats
- CVS ExtraCare Health Card
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Childbirth, Newborn, and Breastfeeding Classes Reward
- Rewards for New Mothers
- Rewards for Immunizations
- Rewards for Yearly Checkups for Kids and Teens
- Supermarket Gift Card
Yearly Checkups for Kids and Teens
Yearly checkups are a healthy habit. And now they’re fun too! We’ll reward you for completing your yearly checkup! See details below. We will reward you with one of the following.
|Kids ages 3-9||$25 supermarket gift card|
|Teens, ages 10-17||$10 movie theater gift card|
|Members 18 and older||Fitness band|
How to get your reward
Schedule a yearly checkup with your primary care provider (PCP).
Print an EXTRAS Reward Form (PDF) or call us for one at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.
Complete the form and have your PCP sign the form.
Keep a copy of the form for your records.
Mail the completed form to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 9194
Watertown, MA 02471-9194
- You must be a Tufts Health Together member at the time of the visit and when we process your order.
- You should get your fitness band in six – eight weeks.
- Tufts Health Together members can get one reward every 12 months.
- EXTRAS are subject to change.