- Tufts Health Together EXTRAS
- Asthma Screening
- Children's Car Seats
- CVS ExtraCare Health Card
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Childbirth, Newborn, and Breastfeeding Classes Reward
- Rewards for New Mothers
- Rewards for Immunizations
- Rewards for Yearly Checkups for Kids and Teens
- Supermarket Gift Card
Rewards for New Mothers
If you are pregnant or just had a baby, get a $25 Supermarket gift card
- After your second visit to a Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) office during your pregnancy.
- After you visit your OB/GYN for your postpartum visit between 21 and 56 days after you have your baby.
How to get the $25 gift card:
- Print an EXTRAS Reward Form, or call us for one at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.
- Fill out the information on the form and have a WIC representative, PCP, OB/GYN, or other pregnancy care Provider sign the form at each of your visits.
- Make a copy of the form for yourself.
- Mail the completed form to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 9194
Watertown, MA 02471-9194
Watch your mail for your $25 gift card, which should arrive in six to eight weeks.
- You must be a Tufts Health Together member when you have your postpartum visit and when we process your Reward Form. Members can get one $25 gift card after each pregnancy.
- You must be a Tufts Health Together member each time you visit WIC and when we process your Reward Form. Members can get one $25 gift card during each pregnancy.
- EXTRAS are subject to change.