- Tufts Health Together EXTRAS
- Asthma Screening
- Children's Car Seats
- CVS ExtraCare Health Card
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Childbirth, Newborn, and Breastfeeding Classes Reward
- Rewards for New Mothers
- Rewards for Immunizations
- Rewards for Yearly Checkups for Kids and Teens
- Supermarket Gift Card
Stay fit with our gym or fitness-related activity reimbursements
After you’ve been a gym member for three months or completed an eligible fitness activity, we’ll give you up to $30 back once each year. Members under age 18 need a parent’s permission to participate in a fitness activity.
Eligible fitness activities include but are not limited to:
- Gym and health club memberships, including YMCAs and JCCs
- Yoga, Pilates and fitness classes
- Salsa and other types of dance classes
- Sports leagues like soccer and basketball
- Martial arts classes
How to get up to $30 back on your gym fees or other fitness activities
Start a fitness activity with your primary care provider's approval
Print an EXTRAS Reimbursement Form (PDF), or call us for one at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.
Complete the Reimbursement Form (be sure to make a copy for your records).
Make a copy of your gym membership or fitness activity receipts to keep for yourself.
- Mail the completed form and the original receipts to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 9194
Watertown, MA 02471-9194
- You must be a Tufts Health Together member when you start your fitness activity and when we process your reimbursement.
- You should get your reimbursement in six – eight weeks.
- Tufts Health Together members can get one reimbursement of up to $30 every 12 months.
- You should discuss any diet or exercise program with your primary care provider before you begin.
- EXTRAS are subject to change