- Tufts Health Together EXTRAS
- Asthma Screening
- Children's Car Seats
- CVS ExtraCare Health Card
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Childbirth, Newborn, and Breastfeeding Classes Reward
- Rewards for New Mothers
- Rewards for Immunizations
- Rewards for Yearly Checkups for Kids and Teens
- Supermarket Gift Card
Get a $25 supermarket gift for filling out an asthma action plan with your Primary Care Provider.
How to get your $25 supermarket gift card
Print an EXTRAS Reward Form
Visit your PCP and have him or her fill out and sign the form
Make a copy of the EXTRAS Reward Form for your records
Make a copy of the asthma action plan and the form for yourself
Mail the completed form and the asthma action plan to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Member Services Team
P.O. Box 9194
Watertown, MA 02471-9194
Watch your mail for your $25 gift card, which should arrive in six to eight weeks.
- You must be a Tufts Health Together member when you fill out the asthma action plan and when we process your EXTRAS Reward Form.
- EXTRAS are subject to change
- Members can get one $25 gift card every 12 months.