- Tufts Health RITogether EXTRAS
- Children's Car Seats
- Supermarket Gift Card
- CVS ExtraCare Health Card
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Yearly Checkups
Rewards for Yearly Checkups and Immunizations
To help our young members get and stay healthy, we reward their healthy choices with a choice of a gift card to a variety of places. We list below how you and your kids can earn a gift card from us.
Get a yearly checkup (ages 3–9) and we’ll send you a $25 supermarket gift card or a $25 Toys R Us or Bed, Bath and Beyond gift card to use toward a booster seat.
Get a yearly checkup (ages 10–17) and we’ll send your choice of a $10 iTunes or Toys R Us gift card.
Get a yearly checkup (ages 18 and older) and you can receive a fitness band.
Get your child the recommended childhood immunizations and screenings by age 2 and we’ll send you a $25 supermarket gift card gift card.
The current childhood immunizations and screenings include four DTaP, four Hib, four PCV, three Hep B, three PV, three Rota, one Hep A, one MMR, one Varicella, a blood lead screening and a yearly flu shot. Your child’s doctor will talk to you about the best time to get these immunizations. We’ll also mail you reminder cards around the time your child should get these immunizations.
How to get this benefit:
- Print an EXTRAS Reward Form (PDF) or call us to request a form at 866.738.4116 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. We're happy to help.
- Bring the form with you when you go to your or your child’s doctor.
- Fill out the information with the doctor. Then have the doctor sign the form.
- Make a copy of the form for yourself.
- Mail the completed form to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Member Services Team
P.O. Box 9194
Watertown, MA 02471-9194
Watch the mail for your gift card, which should arrive in six to eight weeks.
Note: You must be a Tufts Health RITogether Member at the time of the doctor visit(s) and when we process your EXTRAS Reward Form.