- Tufts Health RITogether EXTRAS
- Children's Car Seats
- Supermarket Gift Card
- CVS ExtraCare Health Card
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Yearly Checkups
Stay fit with our gym or fitness-related activity reimbursements
We can help you stay fit. After you’ve been a member for three months and completed one of several fitness activities, we’ll give you up to $50 back. While this benefit is available to all members every 12 months, members age 18 and younger must get a parent’s permission to join a gym or participate in a fitness activity.
Eligible fitness activities include but are not limited to:
- Gym and health club Memberships, including YMCAs and Jewish Community Centers (JCCs)
- Yoga, Pilates and fitness classes
- Salsa and other types of dance classes
- Sports leagues, like soccer and basketball
- Martial arts classes, like karate and tai chi
Please discuss any diet or exercise program with your PCP before you begin.
How to get your reimbursement:
- Print an EXTRAS Reimbursement Form (PDF) or call us to request a form at 866.738.4116 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. We're happy to help.
- Fill out the form and make a copy of the form and your receipt for yourself.
- Mail the completed form and your receipt to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Member Services Team
P.O. Box 9194
Watertown, MA 02471-9194
Watch the mail for your reimbursement of up to $50, which should arrive in six to eight weeks.
Note: You must be a Tufts Health RITogether member when you sign up for your gym membership or fitness activity and when we process your EXTRAS Reimbursement Form. Members can get one $50 reimbursement every 12 months.