- Tufts Health RITogether EXTRAS
- Children's Car Seats
- Supermarket Gift Card
- CVS ExtraCare Health Card
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Yearly Checkups
Children's Car Seats
We can help your kids ride safely in style
Pregnant members who attend two (2) prenatal visits qualify for a $25 gift card to use toward a convertible car seat (for kids 5–40 pounds and 19–43 inches tall).
If your child is a Tufts Health Plan member between the ages of 3 and 9 and attends his or her yearly checkup, you can receive:
A $25 supermarket gift card
A $25 gift card to use toward a booster car seat (for kids 30–100 pounds and 43–57 inches tall)
How to get this benefit:
- Print the EXTRAS Reward Form (PDF) or call us to request a form at 866.738.4116 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. We're happy to help.
- Bring the form with you when you go to your child’s doctor.
- Fill out the information and have your child’s doctor sign the form.
- Make a copy for yourself.
- Mail the completed form to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 9194
Watertown, MA 02471-9194
Watch the mail for your gift card, which should arrive in six to eight weeks if you are approved.
Note: Members can get one gift card to use to buy a car seat every 12 months. However, members can only receive two gift cards to use for car seats during their membership. You must be a Tufts Health RITogether member when you order your car seat gift card and when we process your EXTRAS form.