- Tufts Health Direct EXTRAS
- Children's Car Seats
- CVS ExtraCare Health Card
- Fitness Bands
- Supermarket Gift Card
Supermarket Gift Card
Get a $25 gift card for completing five routine diabetes screenings.
If you are a Tufts Health Direct member with diabetes, we give you a $25 gift card when you submit proof of the following:
- An eye exam
- Two blood sugar (HbA1c) tests
- A protein test
- A blood cholesterol test
How to get your $25 supermarket gift card
- Print a Reward Form or call us for one at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Visit your PCP and have them fill out and sign the form.
- Make a copy of the Reward Form for your records.
Mail the completed form to:
Tufts Health Plan
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 9194
Watertown, MA 02471-9194
Important information about gift cards
Tufts Health Direct members can get one gift card for getting their diabetes tests during each benefit year. Once approved, you will get a letter in the mail with information about your card, such as the dates your card will be valid. You should get your gift card in 6 to 8 weeks.