- Discounts + Programs
- Fitness + Exercise
- Health + Wellness Programs
- Nutrition + Weight Management
- Understanding Your Eye Care Benefits
- ExtraCare® Health Program
- Additional Membership Perks
ExtraCare® Health Program
You can save when you use the CVS Caremark® ExtraCare Health Program
You can save when you use the CVS Caremark® ExtraCare Health Program! With the ExtraCare Health program you receive 20 percent1 off regular-priced CVS Health Brand2, health-related items valued at $1 or more. The ExtraCare card can be used at CVS Pharmacy® stores nationwide and new members can attach the discount to their card.
How to get your 20 percent discount
Just show your card at the time of purchase to receive your discount:
- If you are a new member and have a CVS ExtraCare card: Link your CVS ExtraCare card to your Tufts Health Plan member ID number to start receiving your discount. Just visit tuftshealthplan.com/extracarehealth to start the activation process. Provide your Tufts Health Plan ID number and your ExtraCare card number when prompted. If you don’t already have an ExtraCare card, you’ll be able to get one on the website. You can also pick one up at any CVS Pharmacy or call 1-800-SHOP-CVS to request a card before you get started with the linking process.
- If you already have a Tufts Health Plan CVS ExtraCare Health card: Continue to use your existing Tufts Health Plan CVS ExtraCare Health card to get your 20 percent discount.
Note: Members with an existing Tufts Health Plan CVS ExtraCare Health card should not try to use the link tuftshealthplan.com/extracarehealth. This site is only for new members. If you need to replace your existing physical card or transfer ExtraCare rewards, call 1-888-543-5938 and select option 2.
1 The 20 percent discount is restricted to items purchased for the health care of the cardholder only, and applies to regularly priced CVS Health Brand health-related items valued at $1 or more. Your ExtraCare Health discount may not be used in Target stores, including those with a CVS Pharmacy in them. Excludes alcohol, lottery, money orders, prescriptions and copays, pseudoephedrine/ ephedrine products, postage stamps, pre-paid cards, gift cards, newspapers and magazines, milk (where required by law or regulation), sale/promotional merchandise, bottle deposits, bus passes, hunting and fishing licenses, not valid on any imposed governmental fees, or items reimbursed by a government health plan. Check with your plan administrator for more details.
2 All CVS Pharmacy Brand products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. If you’re dissatisfied for any reason, you can return the CVS Pharmacy Brand product (opened or unopened) along with your receipt or invoice to any CVS Pharmacy store. We’ll refund the full purchase price — no questions asked! To return the item by mail, call Customer Care at 1-888-607-4CVS (1-888-607-4287). Other pharmacies are available in our network. You are not obligated to fill your prescriptions at CVS Pharmacy by using the ExtraCare Health benefit.