Give your Child a Healthy BeginningThe most precious gift you can give your child is a healthy start in life. As a mother-to-be, there are proven steps you can take now to help improve the well-being of your child.
As a CareLink member, the CIGNA Healthy Babies program gives you information and support to help you and your baby - from prenatal to post-delivery.
Here are Some Features of the Healthy Babies Program:
- Easy enrollment. Just call the number on your CareLink member ID card to enroll at any time during your pregnancy.
- Free, one-time educational mailing that includes a binder of information that provides prenatal care education as well as a journal that can be used to track your pregnancy milestones.
- Round-the-clock access to a valuable health information line staffed by experienced registered nurses. You can also access audiotapes with information about prenatal care, Caesarean sections, postpartum blues and other topics of interest.
- Support from a registered nurse case manager for mothers and babies with special health care needs.
- Post-delivery support and services. Support will continue for you and your baby, even after your baby arrives. And you'll be able to choose from a wide selection of participating pediatricians and family doctors to provide your new baby's medical care.
At CIGNA, we're proactive about helping babies and their mothers be healthy. Working with the March of Dimes, we're making every effort to see that babies get a fighting chance. Every day, babies are born struggling for their lives. And every day, the March of Dimes helps them win. We're proud to be the exclusive national health care sponsor for March of Dimes WalkAmerica®...the walk that saves babies.
"CIGNA" or "CIGNA" refers to various operating subsidiaries of CIGNA Corporation. Products and services are provided by these operating subsidiaries, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company and not by CIGNA Corporation. "CIGNA" is a registered service mark, and "CARELINK" is a service mark, licensed for use by CIGNA Corporation and its subsidiaries. ©2005 CIGNA.