- Tufts Health Unify
- Your Health
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How to Enroll
Tufts Health Member Connect
Tufts Health Member Connect (link opens outside of Tufts Health Plan's website) is our self-service tool to help you manage your health care 24/7. With this tool, you can store and share your health information with your providers, family members and others so that everyone caring for you can work together.
With Tufts Health Member Connect, you can:
- Access your care plan and connect with your care manager
- View or print your member ID card
- Choose or change your primary care provider (PCP)
- Review your medical history, including: prescription medications, procedures, immunizations and doctor's visits
- Share your information with your family, caregiver, PCP or others
- Check the status of a claim or an authorization
Make Tufts Health Member Connect your online personal health record. It's secure and convenient, giving you greater control over managing your health care.
Don't have an account? Sign up today! (link opens outside of Tufts Health Plan's website)