- Tufts Health Unify
- Your Health
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How to Enroll
We know that managing your health can be complicated. As a Tufts Health Unify member, you will be provided with a unique model of care, and the support and services you need to take control of your health.
With Tufts Health Unify, you get a personalized care plan and the community-based long-term services and supports (LTSS) you need, if applicable, plus the following, at no cost to you:
- Visits to doctors and specialists, and hospital stays
- X-rays and lab tests
- Prescription medications and prescribed over-the-counter medications:
- Check to see if your drugs are covered: Tufts Health Unify List of Covered Drugs (PDF)
- Eye exams, eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Dental services for preventive and medically necessary care
Tufts Health Plan also offers:
- Health support by phone any time you need it with our 24/7 NurseLine
- A network of trusted primary care providers, specialists and other providers to meet your needs
- Doctors and a customer service team who speak many languages
- Tufts Health Member Connect, our online self-service tool available 24/7. With this tool, you can manage your health and share information with your providers, family members and others.
- Information in over 200 languages (PDF)
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan or read the Member Handbook (PDF).
Limitations and restrictions may apply. For more information, call Tufts Health Unify member services or read the Tufts Health Unify Member Handbook.
Benefits, List of Covered Drugs (PDF), and pharmacy and provider networks may change from time to time throughout the year and on January 1 of each year.
If you need a Member Handbook or the List of Covered Drugs in an alternative format, please call us at 855.393.3154 (TTY: 711), seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. We will do our best to accommodate your request.