Tufts Health Together Benefits
With Tufts Health Together, our MassHealth plan, you get all the benefits of MassHealth, including:
- Visits to doctors and specialists
- Prescription drugs for kids ($1 to $3.65 co-payment for ages 21 and over)
- Over-the-counter drugs for kids with a doctor’s prescription ($1 to $3.65 co-payment for ages 21 and over)
- Eye exams and eyeglasses
Plus Tufts Health Together EXTRAS:
- 20% off regular-price CVS-brand health items when using a CVS ExtraCare Health Card
- $25 gift card to use for a booster car seat or a convertible car seat
- Up to $30 back on your gym fees or fitness activities like dance classes, yoga and sports leagues
- $25 supermarket gift card, $10 theater gift card or fitness band for completing your yearly checkup
- Eligible members with diabetes and asthma who attend screenings, and members that by age 2 receive their immunizations, can receive a $25 supermarket gift card
- Eligible pregnant members who attend childbirth classes and postpartum visits, can receive a $25 supermarket gift card
Note: EXTRAS are subject to change
Tufts Health Together also offers:
- A large and growing network of primary care providers (PCPs) and specialists
- Doctors and a member services team who speak many languages
- In-house medical, mental health, and pharmacy professionals who work together to coordinate your care, plus help with nonmedical needs and resources
- Tufts Health Member Connect, our online service tool, to help you manage your health care 24/7
*Benefits and EXTRAS are subject to change.
Learn how to apply or enroll.
Call us at 888.257.1985 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We’re happy to help.
To learn about all health plan options, including Tufts Health Plan, visit MassHealthChoices.com or call 800.841.2900 (TTY: 800.497.4648).