Tufts Health RITogether
Meet the Medicaid plan you can count on
Join the thousands of people who chose Tufts Health RITogether.
With our plan, you get all the benefits of RIte Care, Rhody Health Partners and Rhody Health Partners Expansion. And you get other benefits and programs to help improve your health. Here are some examples of the services you get:
- Visits to doctors and specialists
- Mental health and substance use disorder services
- Emergency services
- Eye care
- Family planning services
- A doula coach who can help you feel secure before and after your pregnancy
- Good Measures and six online health programs to help you deal with common health issues like weight loss, stress and smoking
- Plus other Tufts Health RITogether discounts and perks
- A member services team that meets you where you are. We have bilingual staff and translation services available in over 200 languages.
- In-house medical, mental health and pharmacy professionals. They work together to make sure you get the care you need.
- Help finding resources for housing, nutrition and other factors that may affect your health.
- An online self-service tool, called Tufts Health Member Connect, that helps you manage your care anytime.
- A large and growing network of primary care providers (PCPs) and specialists. These are providers that many Rhode Islanders already know and trust.
- Team-based care. You’re at the center of a team of providers focused on you and your health needs.
- Tufts Health RITogether Preferred Drug List (PDF)
- Tufts Health RITogether Member Handbook (PDF)
- Tufts Health RITogether Provider Directory (PDF)
- Call us at 1.866.738.4116 (TTY: 711) Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Call HealthSource RI at 1.855.840.4774 and a representative can help you
- Visit healthsourceri.com and apply online
Call the Tufts Health RITogether member services phone number at 1.866.738.4116, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.