Tufts Health RITogether
Meet the Medicaid plan you can count on
Join the thousands of people who chose Tufts Health RITogether.
With our plan, you get all the benefits of RIte Care, Rhody Health Partners and Rhody Health Partners Expansion. And you get other benefits and programs to help improve your health. Here are some examples of the services you get:
- Doctors’ office visits and checkups
- Mental health and substance use disorder services
- Hospital stays
- X-rays and lab tests
- Vision services
- Family-planning services
- A doula coach who can help you before and after your pregnancy
- Online health programs to help you deal with common health issues like anxiety, smoking and weight loss
- Plus other Tufts Health RITogether discounts and programs
- A member services team that meets you where you are. We have bilingual staff and translation services available in over 200 languages.
- In-house medical, mental health and pharmacy professionals. They work together to make sure you get the care you need.
- Help finding resources for housing, nutrition and other factors that may affect your health.
- An online self-service tool, called Tufts Health Member Connect that helps you manage your care anytime.
- A large and growing network of primary care providers (PCPs) and specialists. These are providers that many Rhode Islanders already know and trust.
- Team-based care. You’re at the center of a team of providers focused on you and your health needs.
- Call us at 1.866.738.4116 (TTY: 711) Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Call HealthSource RI at 1.855.840.4774 and a representative can help you
- Visit healthsourceri.com and apply online
To change from your current health plan to Tufts Health RITogether, fill out the Plan Change Request form located at the bottom of the Annual Plan Change Opportunity page or call HealthSource RI at 1.855.840.4774
Call the Tufts Health RITogether member services phone number at 1.866.738.4116, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.