Tufts Health Direct — Plan Year 2018
Our Focused-network Plan for Individuals and Small Groups
Tufts Health Direct, our focused-network plan for individuals and small groups, offers several plan levels, each with health benefits and EXTRAS, and each with its own cost-sharing structure.
Open Enrollment for 2018 coverage has ended.
But you can still enroll for coverage if you have a qualifying event, like marriage or the birth of a child.
Shop on the Health Connector for our individual or small-group plans, including ConnectorCare plans and other financial help.
Shop on HSA for low-cost Direct Silver plans* and other coverage options for individuals and small groups.
*Direct Silver plan premiums for individual plans are 18% lower through HSA.
For information about Tufts Health Direct 2018 plans, see our:
- 2018 Tufts Health Direct Member Handbook
- 2018 summary of benefits + coverage
- 2018 monthly premiums by plan level
- 2018 Preferred Drug List
- Service area map
- Find a Doctor, Hospital or Pharmacy tool to ensure your provider is in the Tufts Health Direct network
With all Tufts Health Direct plan levels, you get access to high-quality, low-cost health care, including:
- Doctors’ office visits and checkups
- Hospital stays
- X-rays and lab tests
- Vision services
- Easy-to-access family-planning services
- Fitness and weight loss benefits and other programs to keep you healthy
- Plus Tufts Health Direct EXTRAS at no cost to you
Health and wellness innovations
The program connects you with a personal registered dietitian coach by phone and easy-to-use digital tools that help you eat healthily and manage your weight. Visit the Tufts Health Direct - Good Measures page to learn more.
Our six online coaching programs can help you with:
- Weight management
- Smoking cessation
- Stress management
- Depression management
- Diabetes management
- Heart health
Call us at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 888-391-5535), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We’re happy to help.