Building a Culture of Wellness
Welcome to Tufts Health Plan Momentum+
Our Momentum+ employee health and wellness premium discount program helps employers build a culture of wellness at the worksite. This program encourages behavior changes that help reduce risk factors for chronic disease, and may result in greater workplace engagement, productivity, and potential savings for you, the employer.
Momentum+ Partnership premium reduction program
Through the Momentum+ Partnership premium reduction program, qualified fully-insured employers can earn a premium reduction of 1.0 – 2.5%. The amount is based on employee participation and the credits they earn by completing a Wellbeing Assessment (WBA), biometrics, and other health and wellness activities (online seminars, monthly challenges, etc.).
Groups must meet all of the following criteria in order to be eligible to participate in the premium reduction program:
- Tufts Health Plan is sole carrier/full replacement
- Group is fully insured
- Group must have 100+ enrolled subscribers1
- Group agrees to offer a year-long program
- Group offers one of the following plan designs:1
- Advantage plans with a $1,000 deductible (minimum) with 1/3 (one-third) or more subscribers in the deductible plan (if offered in conjunction with other plans)
- Your Choice plans
Momentum health + wellness programs
We offer a comprehensive array of programs and discounts to your employees - at no additional cost to you – through Tufts Health Plan Momentum. Your employees will receive the personalized support they need to optimize their health and well-being, from preventive care through condition and care management.
Content about living healthy/healthy living, including:
- Wellbeing Assessment (WBA)
- Educational tools and resources
Nurse 24SM Nurse Line
Registered nurses are available 24/7 to answer any health questions or concerns. Translation services are available.
Wellness programs + team challenges
Content about wellness programs + team challenges, including:
- Interactive workshops2
- Worksite health screenings2
- Creating a culture of health at your workplace
Alternative medicine discounts
Content about alternative medicine discounts, including:
- Massage therapy
- Mindfulness and Stress Management from UMASS Medical School’s Center for Mindfulness
Behavioral health programs
For members in need of assistance with mental health or substance use challenges, Tufts Health Plan’s behavioral health programs can help members improve their health and self-management.
- Behavioral Health Transition to Home Case Management Program
- Behavioral Health and Medical Integration Program
- Substance Use Transitions Program and Family Navigator
Care management programs
For members with acute, chronic or complex health conditions, Tufts Health Plan’s care management programs can help members improve their health and self-management.
- Support for a variety of conditions
- Care Management team of registered nurses