- Commercial Pharmacy
- Tufts Health Public Plans Pharmacy
Mail Order Pharmacy Program
CVS Caremark Mail-order Pharmacy Service
Here’s how to get started with the CVS Caremark mail-order pharmacy service:
- Be sure you have any necessary approvals in place.
- Call CVS Caremark Customer Service toll free at 1-800-581-5300. If your medication does not need an approval, you will be transferred to CVS Caremark’s FastStartSM service, which will get you started with the mail-order service. You will need the following when you make the call:
- Your Tufts Health Plan ID card
- Medication name
- Your physician’s name and phone number
- Shipping address
- Credit card information and expiration date
Once you begin receiving medications by mail, you can order refills easily online or by phone.