eBilling for Easier Payments
Set up eBilling for Easier Payment of Monthly Invoices
Did you know we offer a more convenient way to pay your group’s monthly invoices? With electronic funds transfer (eBilling), you’ll save time – and it’s easy to enroll.
eBilling gives you a choice of three easy ways to pay your monthly invoices. You can:
- Make a one-time payment at any time.
- Set up automatic bank drafts – funds are automatically withdrawn every month on the invoice due date (e.g. 1st of the month, 15th of the month).
- Set up monthly recurring payments – funds are automatically withdrawn every month on whatever day the employer chooses.
To enroll in eBilling, just follow these steps:
- Complete and submit the Web Authorization Form if you haven't already done so.
- Call us at our billing phone queue number: 866-300-1712.
Sign up for eBilling today and streamline the monthly payment process. If you have any questions about eBilling, please contact your broker or account manager.