Register for Secure Access
Powerful Transaction Capabilities
Our Web-based self-service application suite offers several transactions, including:
- Claims status inquiry: Enter basic member or claim-specific data and obtain detailed claim status information
- Eligibility and benefit inquiry: Enter basic member identification data and obtain a concise, online eligibility report and member-specific benefits
- Referral submission: Submit referrals online directly to Tufts Health Plan and instantaneously receive a referral authorization
- Referral inquiry: Check the status of submitted referrals and high-tech imaging authorizations
- Inpatient notification requests: Obtain a real-time inpatient notification number instead of using the phone or fax
- Online claim adjustments: Correct claims, submit payment disputes, and return funds
- InterQual® SmartSheets™: Access criteria to support care planning and level-of-care decisions and SmartSheets to request prior authorization for some services
- Clinical Quality Management reporting to track patient disease management
Go to the provider log in page and click "provider registration". After the brief overview, click “continue” and enter the on-line registration information. You will need the following information:
- NPI (National Provider Identification)
- One of the following, not both:
- Tax ID number (group registrations only)
- Social Security Number (individual registrations only)
Complete, fax or mail the authorization form provided upon conclusion of your online registration.
- All fields must be completed for processing
- Form must be signed by an Officer (an individual empowered to bind the organization in this legal agreement such as President, CEO, CFO, etc.)
- For Individual Provider registrations,
the Provider must sign the form.
Use your temporary user name and password (emailed to you within 2-3 business days) to complete your on-line registration.
Call Provider Services at 888.884.2404
weekdays 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Or email us for technical assistance.