Live Event: Workplace Safety in the COVID-19 Vaccine Era
Don’t miss this important and timely webcast
Join our Ethics Advisory Group (EAG) for a timely discussion about safely returning to the workplace in the era of COVID-19 vaccines.
We encourage both our brokers and employers to attend.
Please share with your clients who may be interested.
- Topic: Principles for Considering Workplace Safety Requirements in the Age of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Date: Wednesday, June 30, 2021
- Time: 4:00-5:30 p.m. ET
Facilitated by Dr. Anita Wagner, the EAG provides a format and structure for vigorous, open discussion among employees, network clinicians, employers, brokers, members, invited topic experts and representatives of the public.
Questions for discussion
- In its roles as an employer with direct responsibilities for the health and safety of its employees and as an organization in the health space with responsibilities to public health, what principles should guide a health plan’s decisions about workplace safety measures?
- How might principles differ for smaller employers and those not in the health space?
- How should competing principles be balanced?
- How should decisions about workplace safety measures be communicated?
Camille Kotton, M.D., Clinical Director, Transplant and Immunocompromised Host Infectious Diseases at Massachusetts General Hospital, will highlight key medical data. Dr. Kotton also serves on the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices at the CDC. She will be joined by leaders from Harvard Pilgrim and Tufts Health Plan, including:
- Beth Roberts, B.S., MBA, Senior Vice President, Commercial Markets
- Michael Sherman, M.D., MBA, Chief Medical Officer and Senior Vice President
- Cynthia Ring, B.A., MBA, Chief Human Resources Officer
Learn more about the EAG.