Dermatology available in early 2019
Telehealth (powered by Teladoc®)—is a convenient, affordable way to access quality care for general medical, behavioral health, and dermatology services.
Your employees can connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor or therapist by web, phone1, or mobile app from the comfort of home, during their lunch break, or while traveling throughout the country—potentially avoiding a lengthy visit to a provider’s office. Health care comes to them in a relaxed setting. They can even get a prescription sent to their local pharmacy if medically necessary.
Savings through Redirected Care2
An industry leader, Teladoc provides telehealth services to more than 20 million individuals. The company has saved more than $1.2 billion by redirecting care from more expensive treatment settings, such as emergency rooms and urgent care centers, in non-emergency situations. Telehealth helps drive down medical costs while providing quality health care your employees will love.
Treatment for Medical Care or Behavioral Health Issues
- Your employees can speak to a Teladoc doctor 24/7/365 in less than 10 minutes3 to treat non-emergency, general medical conditions, including cold and flu symptoms, allergies, sinus infections, rashes, sore throats, and more.
- They can schedule a video appointment seven days a week for support with anxiety, depression, and other behavioral health issues.
- Teladoc visits are the same costs as a PCP visit.4
- Connect with a licensed dermatologist through the web or mobile app for complex or ongoing skin conditions such as infections, psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
- Teladoc dermatologists will respond with a treatment plan within two business days, which is much faster than the average 52-day wait time to see a dermatologist.5
Employees can learn more and register at teladoc.com/tuftshealthplan.
We can help you promote Telehealth to them—contact your Client Service or Sales Executive today!