Care during regular office hours
Call your primary care provider (PCP), your behavioral health specialist or your Cityblock care team to schedule an appointment during business hours.
Care after hours or urgent care
Call your PCP’s or behavioral health provider’s office or your Cityblock care team for advice if you need care after hours or in an urgent situation that is not an emergency. Cityblock offers in-home urgent care services so you can get the care you need without leaving home or spending hours waiting in the emergency room.
Or you can visit a MinuteClinic walk-in clinic found in some CVS stores. Visit minuteclinic.com to find a site near you.
Talk to an on-call care coordinator*
Call the Cityblock Health on-call care coordinator anytime at 1-833-904-2273 (TTY: 711) if you:
- Need help deciding whether or not you need an in-home urgent care visit or should go to the emergency room
- Want advice about treatment options
- Have questions about drugs or procedures
* This service does not replace your PCP or other providers.
Call 911 right away if you need emergency care* for:
- Chest pain
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- A drug overdose
- A mental health or substance use crisis
* These examples are not a complete list of when you should seek emergency care.
Get care in your own language
Our Provider and Pharmacy Directory shows if a provider speaks languages other than English. Check the Provider and Pharmacy Directory at TuftsHealthUnify.org.
If you need an interpreter for a medical, behavioral health or dental visit, we can help. Please call member services at 1-855-393-3154 (TTY: 711), seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Call at least 72 hours before your visit. If you need an American Sign Language interpreter, please call at least two weeks prior to your visit.