Supplier Inclusion Program
Program information and registration form
Tufts Health Plan is committed to working with diverse suppliers to support economic growth in the region as well as to better reflect the diversity of our communities. We strive to work with suppliers who align with our company values: innovation, collaboration, excellence, diversity and inclusion, and integrity.
It is our policy to identify qualified diverse suppliers with which we can do business. Our online registration process allows us to identify and engage diverse suppliers as specific opportunities arise. Our major vendor needs include consulting; professional services; IT services, hardware and software; printing; promotional materials; temporary staffing; building services; and translation services. We encourage diverse businesses certified in, but not limited to, one or more of the following certifications to register for our program:
- All State and Government Agencies
- A Minority or Woman Business Enterprise (MBE/WBE)
- Certified 8(a) Firms
- Veteran Owned (VO) Business Certification
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- Disadvantaged Business Certification (DBE)
- Greater New England Minority Supplier Development Council (GNEMSDC)
- People with Disabilities (USBLN/DSDP)
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOB)
- HubZone Businesses
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB/SBA)
If you do not have one of the certifications listed above, but have other certifications and/or support diversity in the workplace through other means, please consider registering. Tufts Health Plan is also interested in working with vendors and suppliers that support a diverse workforce and communities.