People living with disabilities
- CDC: What People with Disabilities and Care Providers Need to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines
- VaxAbilities: Disability-friendly COVID-19 vaccination events and resources across Massachusetts
- Massachusetts: COVID-19 resources for people with developmental disabilities
- Rhode Island: COVID-19 resources and general information
- New Hampshire: COVID-19 and people with disabilities: updates, general info and resources
- Connecticut: Covid-19 resources for individuals with disabilities
Expecting and new parents
Pregnancy guidance during COVID-19 for new moms, a mother-to-be, midwife, or doula:
Health and wellness resources
Project Bread provides free meals and delivery in selected school districts offering prepackaged meals for school-age children.
The Greater Boston Food Bank partners with hunger-relief agencies, including food pantries, community meal programs and direct distribution programs across Eastern Massachusetts during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Massachusetts Transitional Assistance
Behavioral health resources