Links to help you find the information you need
State Departments of Health
Visit the CDC website. Other excellent sources of information include the following:
Health insurance resources
- If you are on MassHealth: Your coverage is protected during the COVID-19 outbreak. Learn more from MassHealth.
- Can I still apply for MassHealth? Walk-in enrollment centers are closed during the COVID-19 outbreak. Learn how to apply for MassHealth coverage online here.
- Special Enrollment Period in Rhode Island: A special enrollment period is now available for uninsured Rhode Islanders seeking health care coverage. Learn more from HealthSource RI.
- Extended Enrollment Period in Massachusetts: An extended enrollment period is now available for uninsured Massachusetts residents seeking health care coverage. Learn more from the MA Health Connector.
Mental and behavioral health care resources
- SAMSHA: Help for coping with disaster distress
- NAMI: What you should know about mental and behavioral health curing the COVID-19 Crisis
- SmartRecovery: For members in recovery looking for online and virtual support
- Shatterproof: For members in recovery programs looking for virtual meetings
- USA.gov: For caregiver support
Recovery Resources During the COVID-19 Crisis
Resources to support you with your substance use disorder recovery program while at home.
Expecting and new parents
Pregnancy guidance during COVID-19 for new moms, a mother-to-be, midwife, or doula:
Health and wellness resources
Project Bread provides free meals and delivery in selected school districts offering prepackaged meals for school-age children.
The Greater Boston Food Bank partners with hunger-relief agencies, including food pantries, community meal programs and direct distribution programs across Eastern Massachusetts during the COVID-19 outbreak crisis.
Massachusetts Transitional Assistance
Behavioral health resources